Why Should You Hire A Job Coach?
“All coaching is, is taking a player where he can’t take himself.” – Bill McCartney, AmericanFootball
Are you trying to find a new career, or a new job? Then that’s an excellent reason to hire a job coach who will take you where you can’t take yourself!
No matter why you are searching for a new job, a job search can be a very difficult thing, you go through:
- endless searches
- grinding interviews
To put it mildly, it’s just no fun!
How can a Job Coach make a difference?
To begin with, a job coach understands what is going on in the market, and what it takes to find your place in the world of the employed, in a position where your skills and talents will be sought after and appreciated.
Your job coach can…
- Help you develop a career plan, with resources and tools and a job search approach that is customized especially for you
- Help you set goals and stay focused
- Help you develop your cover letters and resume’
- Help you prepare for interviews where your strengths and abilities can be put in their best light
- Help you discover different job options that your skills and talents would be complimentary to
- Will be honest and frank with you about such things as appearance, language skills and other good job interview necessities
- Can identify weaknesses you may have in your skills that you may want to build up
- Can help you stand out from the crowd of other job candidates, especially those who hadn’t hired a coach
- Can help you get through rejection if an interview didn’t go as well as you would have liked, by analyzing and recognizing what could be done better
- Will help build your confidence in YOU
If you have been searching for quite a while with no success, a job coach can help you get past whatever roadblocks are holding you back. An investment in a job/career coach, is an investment in you…
If you would like to explore working with a Christian centered Career Coach, Contact me for a no-obligation consultation and we can discuss your situation, what you would like to achieve, and structure your job search to fit your uniqueness.